Beric's thread: its the good old battle: Humans, VS, Orcs, VS Elves, VS dwarves

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beric's thread: its the good old battle: Humans, VS, Orcs, VS Elves, VS dwarves

Post by Beric on 01.03.13 18:12

okay making a thread, 4 races, humans, orcs, elfs, dwarfs. i will try and stay as unbias as i can. please try and keep races equal, but i won't stop anything. everyone gets a passive and a action move. not defining that but you should get it. and be gental, i am tender after Caius... also using a d20 to decide thing in game. you will need to maintain your supplies of your people as well, food will be something you want. if you want stats ask me. also there will be pauses, only when i choose to be pauses, and all races when not active will be a passive boost to them as i see fit. the rolls i make with the d20 are final if you don't like the rolls, thats to fucking bad for you now isn't it. qq some more

the passive and active thing goes as such. you can train troops (active) or you can get your men to train troops (passive). you can lose your active action buy as the example of brondezzy rolling a low number in a none dangerous activity. in war a low number will kill you low is 1-4

okay dwarfs in eastern side of red mountain, orcs in southern grazeland, elfs in balmora, and humans in tel vas. there are subraces in this game as well, gnomes, goblins, woodelfs, barbarians, hermits... ect ect ect. if you want to ask about subraces or want to add them then just ask and i should be allowed, minus adding mindflayers for your benefit no... just.... just no

THIS WILL BE A CONTINUATION OF MY OLD THREAD[/u]

Last edited by Beric on 01.03.13 19:44; edited 2 times in total

Beric
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beric's thread: its the good old battle: Humans, VS, Orcs, VS Elves, VS dwarves

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 19:34

I call hob-goblins. They usually are in command of goblins and bug bears. Fuck wit me

Back to top Go down

Re: Beric's thread: its the good old battle: Humans, VS, Orcs, VS Elves, VS dwarves

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 19:41

Picking up where we left off, Brondezzy is now known as Grom.
Grom asks the goblins to figure out how to make the forge able to mass produce basic sturdy iron weapons and armor for the regular troops, and mythril weapons and armor for any commanders in the orc horde. Grom sets 100 of the best orc builders to be the Make Orc City Bigger Team, their job being to steadily expand the city larger, but never any larger than what we can comfortably run. ALL HAIL WARGRIMM! ALL HAIL GROM! ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF THE ORC ARMY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beric on 01.03.13 19:42

Gary Oak wrote:I call hob-goblins. They usually are in command of goblins and bug bears. Fuck wit me

if you read the above then you realize that hob-goblins aren't on the list.

Beric
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 20:01

Spoiler:
Beric wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:I call hob-goblins. They usually are in command of goblins and bug bears. Fuck wit me

if you read the above then you realize that hob-goblins aren't on the list.

I didn't notice it was a continuation. My bad.

I take control of the body. He is most definitely wise beyond his years and with my previous powers as a shaman, could help improve his eyesight(which would be mine now).

Back to top Go down

Post by Beric on 01.03.13 20:11

Orc Blood Pack

12 :Wargrimm: the commoner start with the construction of the barrack in the plans with the new expansion of the new city, with the extra wood from the new workers at the labor camp the city will be done soon. (2 turns for expansion, 2 turns for barracks)

15 :Brondezzy: the goblins tell you they know silver well but have never thought of making it stronger. they mix it with silver but nothing really helps it. as for the mithril, they have had little experience with it but they shape it quite nicely. the tunnel is coming along nicely, by the rate you moved today you hope to be there soon. the tunnel can easily fit 6-8 orcs standing shoulder to shoulder wide and is a little taller then wargrimm, not to make it uncomfortable for the war chief.(tunnel done in 3 turns)

Elves

10 :Lodrisio: you spend many days in your secret grove practicing almost every day to the point of physical fatigue. with this effort your magical abilities have grown.

10 :Zala: your men ride in on the lumber mill, the human set up as guards didn't expect an attack on it and thus most were ill trained, they killed a few of your men but most survived the raid, you have spared the workers from the battle so far. what do you do with them now?

Humans

15 :Zaberi: the job is nearly finished with the outer defenses, and your knowledge of fire magic increases

17 :Thegodemporer: the humans in the village are amazed at your guards me in their armor, they have never seen such a display and have changed their allegiance to follow your way of life. the fat halfling was given large boars to eat his week, he is no longer a halfling.

spiders

16 :Red John:the first brood mother killed a spiderling and the next hatch she laid were able to spray a very weak acid, it isn't deadly but it may have some use.
ghosts

15 :Siev: an old nearly blind orc, who lost his leg against the first battle with the humans was the first living thing to touch your statue. you feel your power waning. do you take this body, or leave it?

Beric
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 20:14

I take control of the body. He is most definitely wise beyond his years and with my previous powers as a shaman, could help improve his eyesight(which would be mine now).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 21:09

I recruit mages and archers for the elven armies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 21:16

Blask joins the ELVES as a GENERAL, and decides to recruit men for his army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beric on 01.03.13 22:40

Orc Blood Pack

15 :Wargrimm: the ogres breed and they add a few younglings to their numbers, they are not old enough to do much but they help around the city as much as they can. the wolf breeding led to wolves that are slightly larger then they were before.

18 :Brondezzy: the goblins tell you that the best way to expand mass produce gear for your people is to make larger and more furnaces. the orcs you told to always work on the city will start their job after the city is finished its expansion.

Elves

11 :Lodrisio: you gain some new archers and mages for the elven army

13 :Blask: A small portion of the elven people come to your recruitment offers.

Humans

18 :Zaberi: the wall is finished and you and your grasp of fire expands more.

4 :Thegodemporer: Your spies made it through most of the city's guards while on their way to richer districts. they were finding their marks when arrows rained down upon them. none survived but luckily they have not been traced back to your city... yet. while Marvin was entering the city he lost his balance and started to roll over commoners, some peasant were crushed nothing more.

Siev

19 :Siev: Slip into the old orcs body, you panic at first because you can barely see, and then you try and walk and fall due to the missing leg. the orcs mind is trying to reject you and becomes sick and begins to vomit upon the dirt. you have taken the body but with every move he/you take there is a war in your mind.

Beric
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 22:54

Research further into how to breed stronger spiders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 23:08

I walk back to "my" house to rest and concentrate on taking over this "mortal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wargrimm on 01.03.13 23:38

Wargrimm Puts 100 more orcs on the construction of the city. He gets the men to continue breeding of the wolves. All Hail Wargrimm, All Hail Grom, All Hail the Bloodpack!

Wargrimm
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaire on 01.03.13 23:55

I have marvin carried into his lodge in my city while preparing a private feast for my little halfling hero. angry at hearing no response I send 2 more spies to finish the job in the city.

Solaire

Knight of Astora
"Praise the Sun"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.03.13 23:58

Continue recruiting archers and mages.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top